ATLAS Home Pregnancy Test, Midstream (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in urine to aid in the early detection of pregnancy.
- Test Device
- Package Insert
PRECAUTIONS & WARNINGS:
- Do not use the test after the expiration date.
- If the package is not completely sealed do not use the test.
- The test should be performed in a well‐lit area.
- Use the test device immediately after opening it.
- Do not touch the test window. This could affect results and may also
impose personal hazards.
- The pouch contains a Silica Gel pack to absorb humidity. Do not open
the pack. Throw it away with the remaining of the test.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.