Bio Oil is particularly famed for its ability to tackle scars, stretch marks, dry skin, uneven skin tone and other skin imperfections. According to the official Bio Oil website, the product is suitable for all skin types and promotes healthy, radiant skin’. You can also use it as an intensive body moisturiser, as the product is easily absorbed by the skin.
- Its advanced formulation, which contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil, also makes it highly effective for numerous other skin concerns, including aging skin and dehydrated skin.
- Bio Oil is formulated with the following all-natural ingredients: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Calendula Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil and Chamomile Oil
- Bio Oil is a non-comedogenic (acnegenic), hypo-allergenic product that is suitable for use by individuals with sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE:
- Apply Bio Oil to a scar twice daily for three months once the wound has already healed. Do not use Bio Oil on broken skin. Massage the oil into the skin with your fingertips using a circular motion. Younger scars have a better chance of healing with Bio Oil.
- Reduce the appearance of stretch marks using Bio Oil. For stretch marks that are already present, massage the mark twice daily with Bio Oil over a three month period. Stretch marks are permanent and will not disappear completely with Bio Oil, but may be greatly reduced. To help prevent pregnancy stretch marks, rub the breasts, abdomen, thighs, hips and buttocks with Bio Oil twice daily from the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Use Bio Oil as a moisturizing lotion to help reduce uneven skin tone. For at least three months, massage the oil into your face twice daily after cleansing. Apply sunscreen over the Bio Oil if you plan to be out in the sun.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.